1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

H&K Fabarms FP6 ?

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by offeror, Jan 11, 2005.

1. offeror

offeror New Member

Anybody know anything about the quality of the HK Fabarms shotguns? I like the look, but you know how it is. I saw one at the last gun show for $450 with ghost ring and pistol grip stock. I'm looking for a "riot gun" and wondered if I should have grabbed it... Don't really have the bucks on hand for an 11-87 at the moment, since I'm shopping for an HK G3 as well.
  2. LIKTOSHOOT

LIKTOSHOOT Advanced Senior Member

Can`t go wrong, go ahead and kick yourself for me.

LTS
  3. offeror

offeror New Member

I know where the guy lives, and there's another gun show in 6 weeks. So there are two ways I might still get that FP6 if I can scratch the extra money in time... I just ordered a CETME though and I've got a CMP Garand on my list to buy as well. I may bump up the HK shotgun in my priorities. The FP6 would certainly be more practical than the collectible M1... I don't have a good "riot gun" at the moment and I don't like being without one.

I was afraid that HK might have made a license deal with the devil to import Chinese guns or something, as some other companies are doing to compete at a lower price point. If Fabarms is a quality line, then it becomes interesting to me.
  4. ChuckH48

ChuckH48 New Member

I purchased an FP6 pump 12 with a pistol grip after Katrina back in 2006 and have been nothing but happy with it. I admit there is hardly any info,pics, or accessories for it but I put it right up there with the 870 and any other tactical style pump. I paid a little over 600 bucks but it was worth every penny. I know this is an old post but just wanted to give my opinion.