H&K Fabarms FP6 ?

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by offeror, Jan 11, 2005.

1. offeror

offeror New Member

Anybody know anything about the quality of the HK Fabarms shotguns? I like the look, but you know how it is. I saw one at the last gun show for $450 with ghost ring and pistol grip stock. I'm looking for a "riot gun" and wondered if I should have grabbed it... Don't really have the bucks on hand for an 11-87 at the moment, since I'm shopping for an HK G3 as well.
  2. LIKTOSHOOT

LIKTOSHOOT Advanced Senior Member

Can`t go wrong, go ahead and kick yourself for me.

LTS
  3. offeror

offeror New Member

I know where the guy lives, and there's another gun show in 6 weeks. So there are two ways I might still get that FP6 if I can scratch the extra money in time... I just ordered a CETME though and I've got a CMP Garand on my list to buy as well. I may bump up the HK shotgun in my priorities. The FP6 would certainly be more practical than the collectible M1... I don't have a good "riot gun" at the moment and I don't like being without one.

I was afraid that HK might have made a license deal with the devil to import Chinese guns or something, as some other companies are doing to compete at a lower price point. If Fabarms is a quality line, then it becomes interesting to me.
  4. ChuckH48

ChuckH48 New Member

I purchased an FP6 pump 12 with a pistol grip after Katrina back in 2006 and have been nothing but happy with it. I admit there is hardly any info,pics, or accessories for it but I put it right up there with the 870 and any other tactical style pump. I paid a little over 600 bucks but it was worth every penny. I know this is an old post but just wanted to give my opinion.