The Firearms Forum banner

H&K MP5 Sub-Machine Gun Final 5 Test Quiz Questions

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  jack404 
#1 ·
H&K MP5 Sub-Machine Gun Final 5 Test Quiz Questions

I am semi-retired and I am taking a self-passed and self-taught Armorers course and now I am on the H&K MP5 Sub-Machine Guns I hope to become a part-time light Gunsmith in the future.

There are over 60 quiz questions covering this firearm and I have answered most of them but during my study and research I am having some problems related to some of the following quiz questions. Either I am not sure of the correct answer or I have conflicting answers.

Can you help me determine the correct answers for these final few 5 quiz questions?

Thanks for your help.

Note #40. One front pin secures the trigger pack into the receiver. True or False.
a) True
b) False

Note #41. The small angled portion of the magazine follower goes toward ...
a) The back of the magazine
b) The front of the magazine

Note #42. When putting a stop latch back into one of the smaller three position trigger packs, the spring is positioned so that
a) The short leg rests on the shelf in the trigger housing and the long leg rests on the rear of the inner trigger housing, though this is not the final position of the springs legs in working position.
b) The long leg rests on the shelf in the trigger housing and the short leg rests on the rear of the inner trigger housing, though this is not the final position of the springs legs in working position.

Note #43. What part makes it especially difficult to get the counting wheel back in the trigger housing?
a) the trigger
b) the hammer
c) the compression rod
d) the selector catch lever

Note #44. On the smaller trigger packs, the installation of what part can be greatly simplified with a special tool?
a) The trigger
b) The hammer spring/main spring
c) The contact piece
d) The ratchet
e) The elbow spring

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.