H&K P7 PSP

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by mooresridge9, Nov 20, 2010.

1. mooresridge9

mooresridge9 New Member

I am close to buying a H&K P7 PSP.My only experience with this gun is what I have read.Most speak very highly of this gun with the main complaint being costs.The gun is available for $629.00-condition is well used but not abused.I think I'm going to buy it.I would like your thoughts.
    Thanks
  2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

I love mine. Only complaints I have, aside from the cost of the magazines, is the scarcity of magazines (the P7M8 magazines will not work - different lockup), the difficulty in finding holsters (once again, the P7M8 stuff won't work) and, since it is gas operated, the trigger guard gets hot after shooting many rounds (couple of boxes at a time). They put a plastic shield over the guard, on the M8, to prevent people burning their hands. That plastic shield, making the trigger guard larger, is why M8 holsters won't fit. If you are planning to go out and plink, and burn up several hundred rounds in a fit of joyousness in one afternoon, this is not the gun to use.