1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

H&R 28 gauge shotgun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Mustangmary, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Mustangmary

Mustangmary New Member

My dad just have me a H&R 28 gauge shotgun. I'm trying to find out what year it was made and also the value. It comes apart in two pieces. It has a Pat. Date of may 1901 and has a serial number on the side of the barrel of 2457. Any information would be appreciated.

Mary
  2. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

You need to post this in the Ask What It's Worth section and include some pics of it. As for value it's probably only a couple hundred bucks max. I haven't even looked to try to find 28 gauge shotgun shells for sale but I don't think they'll be very easy to find.