H.R. 308: Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Oct 10, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h112-308

from a letter i got today

Dear Jack ,

I’m afraid the gun control nightmare I warned you about is coming true.

In the wake of the Arizona tragedy, anti-gun groups and politicians have been falling all over themselves to “cash in” with radical new gun control schemes.

And without your action today, I’m afraid their assault WILL SUCCEED.

That's why I've drafted up petitions to your Congressman and Senators, urging them to vote NO on the Gun-Grabbers’ Magazine Ban Bill (H.R. 308) -- or any other similar bill.

But before I give you the link, I want you to know just how important this really is.

If passed, Congresswoman Carolyn McCarthy’s Magazine Ban Bill would outlaw the sale or transfer of firearm magazines with a capacity of more than ten rounds.

Already own a handgun, rifle or shotgun with a magazine that holds more than ten rounds?

You’re “legal” for now. But you can’t ever sell it, give it away or pass it down to your kids.

In fact, Congresswoman McCarthy’s bill would turn widows into instant FELONS if their late husbands possessed a 12-round magazine!

Of course, all this is bad enough. But it’s not even close to the end of it.

News reports are that President Obama recently met with House Republicans where he likely made whatever promises he had to in order to pass H.R. 308 with as little publicity as possible.

His goal is simply to “get the camel’s nose under the tent.”

Then, once H.R. 308 goes to the Senate, the White House is preparing to launch an all-out WAR on our Second Amendment freedoms!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

folks if this is real and from what i read in the link above it is , you GOT TO GET UP NOW AND ACT!!!!

if not for your own sakes then for your kids and the following generations
  2. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Then too, there are these in the House.

H.R. 263: Fire Sale Loophole Closing Act (16 users)

H.R. 367: Freedom to Serve Without Fear Act of 2011 (12 users)

H.R. 126: Fairness in Firearm Testing Act (14 users)

H.R. 496: Securing Citizens' Protection at Federal Events Act (14 users)

S. 176: Common Sense Concealed Firearms Permit Act of 2011 (16 users)

S. 32: Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act (16 users)

S. 1249: Target Practice and Marksmanship Training Support Act (3 users)

S. 35: Gun Show Background Check Act of 2011 (16 users)

H.R. 227: Child Gun Safety and Gun Access Prevention Act of 2011 (13 users)

S. 34: Denying Firearms and Explosives to Dangerous Terrorists Act of 2011 (13 users)

H.R. 58: Firearms Interstate Commerce Reform Act (14 users)

H.R. 1552: Preventing Gun Violence Act (3 users)

I'll check the Senate, next.

Pops
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Found these in the Senate:

S. 798: Veterans' Heritage Firearms Act of 2011 (3 users)

S. 1249: Target Practice and Marksmanship Training Support Act (3 users)

S. 436: Fix Gun Checks Act of 2011 (10 users)

S. 176: Common Sense Concealed Firearms Permit Act of 2011 (10 users)

S. 35: Gun Show Background Check Act of 2011 (10 users)

H.R. 126: Fairness in Firearm Testing Act (8 users)

H.R. 496: Securing Citizens' Protection at Federal Events Act (8 users)

S. 835: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives Reform and Firearms Modernization... (2 users)

H.R. 420: Veterans' Heritage Firearms Act of 2011 (5 users)

H.R. 615: Collectible Firearms Protection Act (4 users)

H.R. 1506: Denying Firearms and Explosives to Dangerous Terrorists Act of 2011 (3 users)

S. 34: Denying Firearms and Explosives to Dangerous Terrorists Act of 2011 (8 users)

Pops