H&R 32

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by fishered, Oct 1, 2010.

1. fishered

fishered New Member

I may acquire a H&R 32 calibre handgun. I have researched as best I can and have found where it was probably built and approximate date of manufacture. It has 2730 stamped on it. This gun is in very good condition. Could someone give me an estimation of what would be a fair price to pay?
    thankyou
  2. Jim K

Jim K New Member

Our "resident expert", Bill Goforth can give you a lot more info than I can, but I think he will need pictures and more info on the markings. I will say that in general, and unless in like-new condition, those guns don't have a lot of dollar value, usually selling for around $100, even less if in poor condition.

The question of a fair price depends somewhat on what you want the gun for. There is some collector interest (which Bill has helped a lot), but that gun would not be appropriate at all for self defense or household protection.

Jim
  3. b.goforth

b.goforth New Member

i will need a lot more information on this revolver, like what are all the markings and where are they found, is it a solid frame or top break?

H&R has been making a revolver for the 32 S&W cartridge since the 1880's.
    bill