1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

H & R 410 GA Worcester

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by artbyartpaint, May 25, 2012.

1. artbyartpaint

artbyartpaint New Member

I have for your consideration one MADE IN U.S.A. 410 GA CHOKE, MODEL 11272 shotgun. It says" Harrington & Richardson Arms Co Worcester Mass U.S.A. made in U.S.A" on the left side. My grandfathers name is faintly scratched into the barrel, and the number 487208972 is hand scratched under the H&R arms co, otherwise there are no other markings on the gun. It measures approximately 37 inches from head to toe. There is an indented semi-circle in the wood piece under the barrel. The gun is worn but not too bad. I'm wondering if anyone can help me identify a name or place a value on this shotgun? I do not have pictures at this time. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.