H & R 632

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by thinksnow, Jan 2, 2011.

1. thinksnow

thinksnow New Member

I just inherited two of these guns from my grandparents. They have the longer 4" barrels. When were these made and what are they worth?

The serial numbers start with "AP" and "AM". They are in perfect condition with holsters. My grandfather bought them for protection years ago and I don't think he ever shot them. By the looks of them, they are probably unfired.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
    Lance
  2. Jim Hauff

Jim Hauff New Member

'AM' = 1974; 'AP' = 1976
    Top Condition (Excellent +) RETAIL value is currently in the $150 to $175 range - depending upon location, maybe a bit more at auction if the bidding gets revved up. If you have the box and papers - add about $25. Holsters add a bit of value depending upon manufacturer. Nice condition leather will add $25.
  3. thinksnow

thinksnow New Member

Thanks for the response. The holister snaps say Hunter. They are also in excellent condition. I think I will keep them. They looks like nice little guns.

Now to find ammo. Looked around here and both places didn't carry any. I will probably have them order some in just to have some on hand.
  4. Jim Hauff

Jim Hauff New Member