The Firearms Forum banner

H&R 922... need help with mfr. date

709 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Shooter45 
#1 ·
Hi all, I picked this up today. It's missing a center pin & seems to have no mainspring, though I haven't had it apart yet. I just couldn't pass it up as a project.
The serial # is B7736. Any ideas on its vintage? And any other random information on this thing? Many thanks.
Gun Firearm Trigger Wood Revolver
Gun Firearm Revolver Trigger Starting pistol

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks for the lookup. The more I search around it seems like finding most of the parts I need or modifying something to work shouldn't be hard... except for that center pin. I've got emails out to a few possible sources... hopefully I can make a plinker out of this gun.

#5 ·
Old Gun Guy, you need to read this carefully.
"
This forum is a venue for our members to exchange specific information on technical issues involving their guns.
If you are having malfunctions, repair or customizing issues please post them here and we will be happy to provide what input we can. Sometimes a definitive diagnosis can be difficult without having the gun on the bench but more often then not we can point you in the right direction. So please give an accurate discription of the problem and include photos if possible. Help us help you.
Dont forget, occasionally we post 'Tech Tips' on a certain model to help with the more-often encountered issues. Feel free to print those out, but we do ask you not cut-and-paste them into other forums unless appropriate credit is given to TFF.
And please, this is NOT a one-person show. Post your technical tips and feel free to help out whenever you can!
Also, this forum is not to be used for offers to buy and sell. We have a Buy/Sell/Trade forum so please feel free to use it.
Any attempt to buy or sell is a forum violation and could result in suspension of your membership.
One more thing, this is not an air rifle forum. These posts will be deleted. "

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.