1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

h&r 929 ?

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by daleleaman, Jan 31, 2011.

1. daleleaman

daleleaman New Member

hello i have a h&r 929 sidekick serial number is sxxxxxx that tell me 1956 i need to know what style knob should be on the cylinder pull pin release mine currently has round piece of wire if anyone has a pic of a 929 this old please help gun is in fair shape but needs this part . i have seen several styles not sure on correct one for this year .
  2. Jim Hauff

Jim Hauff New Member

Here's 1958 version ('U') - not sure what kind of knob you're looking for - none of my 929s have knobs on the ejector rod.

IMG_1457_3.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  3. daleleaman

daleleaman New Member

thanks jim will post pic to help out i have seen the style you show but also a knurled tip held on by a small pin at the tip of the ejector rod think that is what i need i have 10 or 12 great h&r s just none with this style rod pics comeing soon
  4. Jim Hauff

Jim Hauff New Member

Dale,
    That's great, looking forward to pics - I've never seen an H&R swing out cylinder revolver with a screw on ejector rod end!