H&R Handy Gun 32-20 8" Rifled Barrel

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by bullfever, Sep 5, 2012.

1. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

Gentleman Jim Hauff has posted on another forum that he will not be answering the phone for quite a while. Sorry about than.
  2. kempnerkaos

kempnerkaos New Member

It shocked me to see this one for when I was about 17 my uncle had the exact looking gun ...but...it was a .410 shotgun round...I am posittively sure for it has only gone hunting with us me using it as a rabbit gun at close paces,and definately a 410 shotgun .On the side it side exactly "H&R HANDIGUN"....I didnt know they made them in the calivers mentioned here and thought all these years it carried a 410 slug only. I love learning stuff I already thought I knew ,lol...Oh Hello everyone BTW..I just joined the forum a few seconds ago...Hope to have fun and learn alot here,I have just started exploring black powder the last 2 months,so I am A newbee other than what I have read on and what I have learned with my two new but used black powder firearms...Will see everyone around I hope.
  3. sherman3

sherman3 New Member

I am new to this board so please bare with me. Did your expert have any info on the 32 20 WCF Handy gun?
  4. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Sherman, you might notice that bullfever signed onto the board 15 months ago, made a total of seven posts (six of them on this thread) over a span of a few days, and has never been back.

I don't believe he will be answering your question.
  5. Conman

Conman Member

THANK YOU, ALPO:)
  6. sherman3

sherman3 New Member

Thanks ALPO. I can't Email him directly because I'm new to the FAF just thought I would give it a try.