H&R Model 732 Assembly/Disassembly Manual

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Tom Militano, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

Somebody gave me a H&R model 732, 32 S&W long revolver, snub nose. It's all there, but disassembled, except for the frame and barrel. Anyone know where I can find an assembly manual for it? Thanks
  2. b.goforth

b.goforth New Member

tom, you might try one of J.B. Woods books on revolver assembly/disassembly but h&r did not even offer that information. in thier various parts catalog they only had parts list and drawinf showing various parts. numrich arms www.e-gunparts.com offers the same parts lists and diagrams on their web site.
    bill
  3. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

I got a copy off of Numrich Arms' site, but it doesn't have all the info I'm looking for. I appreciate the reply. I guess I'll just fool with it until I get it back together.
  4. TRAP55

TRAP55 Active Member

Tom, here's a better pic of the parts, it's the .22 version but they made them all more or less the same.
    http://stevespages.com/ipb-handr-922.html
    To make it easier to put together, find you some finish nails the same diameter as the pins, and cut to length to make slave pins out of them. Use them to assemble the trigger group, slide it into the frame, and install the frame pins to push them out.
  5. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

Thanks Trap. That much better then the one I got off Numrich Arms.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  6. txdesertrat

txdesertrat New Member

had the same problem. Took my h&r breaktop 5 shot apart to match serial numbers and perform checks but did not record breakdown. Thanks for the diagram as it helped a lot even if it was a different model.