H&R Model 732

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by TomInLA, Jul 14, 2012.

1. TomInLA

TomInLA New Member

Have been browsing for some time, but just joined today...

I am hoping to get some help in establishing a value on 2 of my revolvers (and a bayonet, but I will post details of that in the appropriate forum). I would also like to know the year of manufacture if possible.

The first revolver is an H&R Model 732 Revolver, Six Shot .32 S&W Long with swing out cylinder. It has a 2.5" barrel. The serial number is AL53626.

The second revolver is a High Standard Sentinel Mark IV Revolver, Nine Shot, .22 Magnum (WMR) with swing out cylinder. It has a 4" barrel. The serial number is S54907.

I have attached one picture of each pistol...please excuse my lack of photography skills. If I need better picture(s) for the experts here to offer any assistance, I would be happy to try again (with the benefit of some great tips I saw on another thread by Charles).

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback!!!

Attached Files: