H&R MODEL 732 ?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by sluggermn, Aug 21, 2004.

1. sluggermn

sluggermn New Member

I have a h&r model 732 that takes .32 cal s&w long cartridges. my Question is I found some ammo marked .32 h&r mag. the over all length of both are the same the only difference I can see is the brass is longer on mag ammo than the s&w long and the exposed lead is shorter on the mag. cartridges. are the .32 H&R mag shells safe to shoot in this gun or do I need to discard the mag shells?
    thanks Slugger
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Do niot attempt to fire 32 H&R Mag shells in a gun designed for S&W 32 Long. The pressures are higher for the mag. Although some guns may take it, you might end up blowing the gun up! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: