1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

H&R Model 999 Information...

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by mossyoak1957, Mar 16, 2009.

1. mossyoak1957

mossyoak1957 New Member

Was wondering if anyone on here is a H&R 999 expert..I picked this up at a gun show over the weekend and wondered if anyone has info on Serial no's for dates of Mfg. for a Model 999 the Ser.# is..AN 903**.. and also this is the first one I have ever seen with a real vent rib,all the ones I have seen the rib doesn't go through all the way, there are more of a cut out. All the info I could find is when they started making the 999 and when they stopped.
    Any info would be greatly appreciated....Thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]