H&R shotgun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by topper, Aug 2, 2006.

1. topper

topper New Member

hello all. i have an old model 48 H&R single shot .410 shotgun that is in reasonably good shape and i was wondering about the worth of it? the stock looks to be american walnut and the blueing is worn, but not worn off complety. just a ballpark figure is all i'm looking for as the gun is NOT for sale. the gun was given to me in 1963 by a relative that bought it in the 1940's and i just want to sastify my curiosity. also is the H&R guns still in production? if so, where can i contact the factory? thanks
  2. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

H&R is now NEF that is a division of Marlin.
    They do not support H&R.

Most of those old single shots go for $50 $75 but a .410 in anything is always worth more. Woud be in the $100 range in my area
  3. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Welcome Topper 22 is right on at around $100