1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

H&R shotgun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by topper, Aug 2, 2006.

1. topper

topper New Member

hello all. i have an old model 48 H&R single shot .410 shotgun that is in reasonably good shape and i was wondering about the worth of it? the stock looks to be american walnut and the blueing is worn, but not worn off complety. just a ballpark figure is all i'm looking for as the gun is NOT for sale. the gun was given to me in 1963 by a relative that bought it in the 1940's and i just want to sastify my curiosity. also is the H&R guns still in production? if so, where can i contact the factory? thanks
  2. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

H&R is now NEF that is a division of Marlin.
    They do not support H&R.

Most of those old single shots go for $50 $75 but a .410 in anything is always worth more. Woud be in the $100 range in my area
  3. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Welcome Topper 22 is right on at around $100