H&R survival rifle

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by Civil War guy, Apr 24, 2006.

1. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

Yeah, I like SC too...I spent a lot of time in "Disgusta" for a company I worked for, so ended up quite a few times around Columbia, as well as seeing a Busch Race at Darlington...

I remember my son and I coming back from Darlington getting a kick out of some of the signs though on the interstates...like $1000 or something fine for littering, and $1000 fine for speeding in a construction zone, we figured if you LITTERED while SPEEDING in a construction zone it would probably be "death row," or at least life w/o parole! :D :D :D

FRIENDLY people though, just like anywhere in the South, or the REAL midwest...
  2. Green

Green New Member

Polish, I have been to a few airshows up in Oshkosh and I admire the cleanliness up there.Pass the Mason Dixon line,garbage all over the road side.Those road signs don't do diddly. There is a nice creek that flows at the bottom of our property with a bridge at one end. When it rains a lot, You see garbage bags thrown in. (And that su-ks!) Death row is not strong enough of a measage! Getting off the topic here. I hope Civil War Guy gets what he's looking for.
  3. polishshooter

Green, this is what is called a "Thread Hijack."

It can sometimes be a "High Art" around here! :p

Here in Indiana, most of our roads are kept pretty cleaned up by our prisoners...we used to litter on purpose just to keep Mike Tyson busy when he was an "honored" guest of INDOC.... ;) :D

Yeah I hope the CWguy finds what he needs, but more than that I also hope that he really checks out the chance that rifle MAY be NFA and does the right thing...while I don't for a moment think that he is ANY kind of a threat having it, it could really screw up his life if he was ever arrested for it...It would be a waste, but you know, "ignorance" is no defense when you are talking to the Feds....
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2006
  4. Civil War guy

Civil War guy New Member

The rifle is not mine. I was using it and lost the screw so I am looking for a replacement. I figure it is the only right thing to do. I will pass the info you guys provided to the owner.

Thanks
    CWG
  5. polishshooter

Not to sound alarmist, but if the barrel IS shorter than 16", and it IS unregistered, he just committed ANOTHER felony letting you use it...I THINK it's a felony even if it WAS registered!

I'd give it back QUICKLY, and give him $20 for the screw...

Good Luck!