1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

H&R Top Break .32 Revolver

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by vcsweeney, Jun 1, 2012.

1. vcsweeney

vcsweeney New Member

Hi there - I'm very new to this forum, and I'm hoping someone can give me a date on my Grandfather's revolver that I recently received.

[​IMG]
    It's an H&R Top Break .32

[​IMG]
    The number on the cylinder is "378"
    [​IMG]
    "Harrington and Richardson Arms Company Worcester MASS U.S.A. Pat. Oct.4.'87 Apr.2.'95. Apr.7.'96
    [​IMG]
    Serial # is 33378

Can anyone help me out with a manufacture date? Also, is this smokeless or BP? Is it going to blow my hand off? :)

Thanks to anyone who can help -

Victoria