1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

H&R top break speedloader

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Mmurp, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Mmurp

Mmurp New Member

Goodday all,
    Been lurking out here and I don't think I have aver seen the question raised. Does anyone know if there is an applicable speed loader for an auto ejecting 5 shot .38, either hammered (like me on a Saturday night) or hammerless, as I have both? Is it even possible with the inherent potential interference with the auto eject center stem models?
    Thanks in advance for the thoughts
  2. Jim Hauff

Jim Hauff New Member

Mmurp,
    I've never heard nor seen one - I doubt if anyone would venture into that area at this late date. I don't know if a .38 SPL HKS 5 shot, the one with "wiggle" would work or not. I have the speed loader, but my .38 S&W cartridges are buried in a box somewhere in the basement. Case dimentions would probably be wrong - little spring holder thingee in the loader probably wouldn't snap over the .38 S&W case rim??????? Interesting question - hey, buy one and try it out - let us know how it works.