1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

H & R Victory model

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by thomasray, Nov 14, 2012.

1. thomasray

thomasray Member

2. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

Not from just a picture, the H&R Victor line ran from 1900 until 1941. I believe it was primarily a mail order item. And it is Victor not Victory:)
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  3. hrf

hrf Well-Known Member

RJay, a note from the late Bill Goforth says the Victor model was introduced 1915.
  4. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

Thanks hrf, I'm not even sure where I got 1900:D but still a lot of Victors. thomasray, there is very little published on H&R's at the present time so I don't know if anyone can help you even if the serial number was known. I would say by 1915 H&R was useing a smokeless frame.
  5. horacio suarez

horacio suarez New Member

i was given a victor .38 ctge small frame, but theres two v shaped springs i cant figure out where they go. I would really like to put it back together and shoot it.