H & R Victory model

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by thomasray, Nov 14, 2012.

1. thomasray

thomasray Member

2. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

Not from just a picture, the H&R Victor line ran from 1900 until 1941. I believe it was primarily a mail order item. And it is Victor not Victory:)
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  3. hrf

hrf Well-Known Member

RJay, a note from the late Bill Goforth says the Victor model was introduced 1915.
  4. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

Thanks hrf, I'm not even sure where I got 1900:D but still a lot of Victors. thomasray, there is very little published on H&R's at the present time so I don't know if anyone can help you even if the serial number was known. I would say by 1915 H&R was useing a smokeless frame.
  5. horacio suarez

horacio suarez New Member

i was given a victor .38 ctge small frame, but theres two v shaped springs i cant figure out where they go. I would really like to put it back together and shoot it.