1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

H&R923 Questions

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Mini Viking, May 4, 2012.

1. Mini Viking

Mini Viking New Member

Hello, I'm new to this site and have loved what I've seen so far. I was given an H&R 923 revolver and am looking for a little information on it. It has a 2 1/2" barrel and is marked with serial number P24871. The only marking on the barrel is H&R923. Can anyone tell me what year it was made and any other information you might have? Thanks in advance.

Attached Files: