Halloween Is Banned ......

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by JohnHenry, Oct 21, 2011.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

“For many reasons, the celebration of Halloween at school can lead to student exclusion,” Principal Brian Anderson wrote in a letter to parents. “There are social, financial and cultural differences among our families that we must respect.”

How does this guy have a job?:confused:

Make a costume mandatory (with no persecution for non-involvement) and let the kids have fun!:D

Seriously, we all have our favorite 'wish I was'. I'm 54, and thanks to Popeye, I loves me some spinach.:cool:

Good grief...:rolleyes:
  3. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

while i believe that Helloween is an evil Unholiday, i don't see the libs and PCers stopping there. their next target will be Thanksgiving and then Christmas. we need to nip this in the bud before we lose ALL our holidays.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

they already did Christmas over , how many places have "happy holidays"
    to not upset someone ??

wanna test the waters and see how far it has already gone ?

try sticking a leg of ham in the halal meat section , if its seen as a joke , ok , if they arrest you like they did some lady in Michigan , you know whats what
  5. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

jack is 100% correct on that one. they tried that at our local china-mart a couple years ago. it didn't go over real well. anytime i'm wished a "happy holiday" i reply with a Merry Christmas to you to.
  6. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Public schools across the country are cancelling Halloween celebrations over issues ranging from candy corn to concerns that Americans are forcing their holiday traditions on new immigrants and many parents are angered by what they are calling political correctness.

Quoted from the article.

Here's the problem: Americans are forcing their holiday traditions on new immigrants and many parents are angered.

If you don't like it here, leave! The sooner you leave the better I will like it! America, we had better start standing up, and doing it loudly, with a get in your face attitude!
  7. H-D

H-D Active Member

Where I work we get "holiday cards" and put them on our Christmas tree, only one had "Merry Christmas" on it and it was from our Jewish insurance agent...
  8. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Happy Halloween, a Happy Thanksgiving, and a very merry Christmas to you all!
  9. armoredman

armoredman New Member

If we don't "enforce" our culture, including our national holidays, how long until we are forced to observe OTHER countries holidays? My family and I do not "celebrate" Halloween, but I am not going to march to take it away from those who do. Asinine.
  10. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

so whats that gonna leave us ? this has to stop! im sic and tired of some clod from some other damn country coming here telling me i cant do this and that cause he (they) dont believe in it.Well i have one response, go back where ya came from cause i just voted you off my country.
  11. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

This country has always been called the great melting pot because immigrants came here from all over the world assimilating into Americans under one flag and free to celebrate their diversity within their own family or their own neighborhood. They learned our language, our culture, our national and state holidays. We didn't ask them to give up anything merely to embrace the American way of life for the betterment of their adopted country.

Now we are asked, no demanded to change our customs, holidays and language to not offend those who seek the benefits without any of the responsibilities that come with being a true American. God forbid it!
  12. user

user Active Member

Northern piedmont of Va. and Middle of Nowhere, We
    it's not a problem for me. I don't observe their "holidays", anyway.
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  13. vytoland

vytoland New Member

no hallowen???....how am i gonna get ma snicker fix??
  14. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Organize a flash mob and steal them like the rest of our poor disadvantaged youth who feel entitled to anything they want when they want it. :rolleyes: