hammer switchblade

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by mangelo09, Aug 12, 2012.

1. mangelo09

mangelo09 New Member

hello!
    i have recently come across this very cool knife. it is in very good overall condition. i am looking for a little info on the knife, the value and any collector's who may be interested in this great knife! there is the arm and hammer logo on the knife, it is kind of worn, but legible. the other side only has a patent number and no imperial logo. i have not tried to clean the knife in any way. thanks!

Attached Files:

2. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

Seeing this a Firearms Forum I don't know how much help you will get....cool old knife.
  3. mangelo09

mangelo09 New Member

thanks for the info, stumbled across this awesome sight today! love it!
  4. Bill DeShivs

Bill DeShivs Well-Known Member

Imperial Hammer brand. Post WW2-1958 production. These were inexpensive knives sold off of cardboard display cards. It's not particularly valuable (less than $100) due to condition. Get some oil on it to stop further rusting. www.sharperdeals.net is a good auction site.