HAPPY Sunday morning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Nov 4, 2007.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I feel good back isn't hurting to much this morning. I got about 2/3 of the new gun / reloading building wired yesterday, without getting shocked a single time. It is nice and cool here 51 degrees this morning, three does and nice big buck feed in the back yard. Carla woke up with a smile and the cat isn't pestering me. Might just be a good day. :):);)
  2. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 New Member

Give it time!:D
  3. Not to worry, Ron. The day can still go to hell in a handbasket. Just give it time. :eek::D;):p
  4. catfish83861

catfish83861 New Member

The day will not go to Hell in a hand basket unless we let it. Like I told a guy at the grocery store one day when he asked me how I was, I said marvelous, he stated well your walking like your leg or foot hurts. I had gout in my big toe and yes it did hurt. My response was a simple sentence.
    "There are lots of kids coming back from Iraq that would be just tickled to pieces to have a foot that hurts, My day is going great!" I meant that statement then and now. Yea OK so I have severe back pain,so what, I can walk. Look at the other side of the coin so to speak and be damn glad we live where we do. Just this old coots thoughts. Afore mentioned statement does not apply to those living in California , Florida or Washington D.C.. Ron you might better watch out.:eek: catfish
  5. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Good Afternoon. I'm almost recovered from "Falling Back" :)
  6. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

Great reply to the mans question!! I'm retired military by the way and I like the way you think. Thanks.
  7. delta13soultaker

delta13soultaker New Member

Cheers to Catfish!!!
  8. noslolo

noslolo New Member

I just recently turned 36, and I have a terrible back do to a severe auto accident. I know what it means to have back issues and how nice it is to having it work like it used to. I'm always gratefull for what I have at the moment, for nothing is promised to us. Take the time to be gratefull for everything that you have, and you will appreciate it even more!