Harrington and Richardson pistol

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by mssped, May 10, 2012.

1. mssped

mssped New Member

I've had this pistol in the family since the 1950's. My father found it in a washing machine. It has a serial #3671, which indicates it was made before 1905. It has no markings on it except for the serial # and Young America Double Action on the top strap. I believe it is .32 caliber (and possibly black powder?). Unfortunately, it is missing most of it's parts, and most of the parts aren't available at Numrich Arms. Anyone know anything about this gun and where I could get parts for it. I'll love to get it working, just because I've had it so long.

Attached Files:

2. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

there is another link to this that was already up but i don't know how to get it on here