Has Anyone Ever Heard of a Excelsior .380

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Haggis1, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Haggis1

Haggis1 New Member

I am trying to find any info on this wepon.... after about a month on the internet all I can find is a lookalike.... a Webly Bulldog... Any help would be great ......
  2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum Haggis1.

With a quick Google search of the words Excelsior Pistol, I came up with a little over 5 million results. It appears to be a .32 rimfire pistol, here are a couple of pictures that I extracted from the first one I looked at which was gunauction.com

Attached Files:

3. Haggis1

Haggis1 New Member

Thank's gdmoody.... I have found a match through hrf member.... and found it is a Liegeoise D'Arees A Feu.... Leave it to me to find an off the wall wepon...lolol but it is a good little shooter.... Thank's again !