1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Has Anyone Ever Heard of a Excelsior .380

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Haggis1, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Haggis1

Haggis1 New Member

I am trying to find any info on this wepon.... after about a month on the internet all I can find is a lookalike.... a Webly Bulldog... Any help would be great ......
  2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum Haggis1.

With a quick Google search of the words Excelsior Pistol, I came up with a little over 5 million results. It appears to be a .32 rimfire pistol, here are a couple of pictures that I extracted from the first one I looked at which was gunauction.com

Attached Files:

3. Haggis1

Haggis1 New Member

Thank's gdmoody.... I have found a match through hrf member.... and found it is a Liegeoise D'Arees A Feu.... Leave it to me to find an off the wall wepon...lolol but it is a good little shooter.... Thank's again !