Has anyone heard about the brass schredding?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 38 special, Sep 15, 2009.

1. 38 special

38 special New Member

I got email from a friend IT said ammo companies cannot but empty brass casesing anymore from the DOD(dept of defense)The Dod was mandated to shred up brass and sell to china at less money than American companies would buy the once fired cases for. IS this for real?
  2. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

I think that was a rumor floating about a while back.

'???'
  3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

I understand they tried this, but received so much flack they backed off.
  4. artabr

artabr New Member

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  5. 38 special

38 special New Member

6. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Don't let someting discourage you from keeping an eye open. The way we get news spread out it by bringing these kinds of things up. If it is old, that only means YOU hadn't seen it yet, not that you are doing anything wrong.

When you run across something like this that concerns you, BRING IT UP! I'd rather tell people that something is old a hundred times than miss one important item. Working together is what gives us strength.

Pops
  7. topper

topper New Member

a lot of topics mentioned on this forum are new to me, and it is old news to the 'regulars' on here. still, i like to know what's happening in the world.

Keep both barrels loaded!
  8. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

Amen