Has he no shame?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Nov 14, 2011.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Some people claim president Obama has no shame. Well, perhaps he does. It appears that he is ashamed to be CiC of our military. (Received in email today.)

Pops
  2. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

well since the presidency is currently vacant, i guess they have to say secretary of defense instead.
  3. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

What kind of garbage is that? I've never heard of such a load being passed on to the American people. I wnt say how i feel because it wouldnt be right on our forum but you can be sure my house is filled with some , shall we say colorfull words. obamanation can just rot. out and out just rot there.
  4. Jay

Jay New Member

I dislike bam-bam as much as anyone else, but...

Call any VA National Cemetery, and ask if any recent changes have been made to their verbal protocols.

Marion National Cemetery, Marion, Indiana... 765-674-0284
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  5. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

Come on people, it seems like some of you don't have a brain of your own and believe everything you read, regardless of the source.

Everything I find on this subject is that it is not true and is just another one of the BS emails sent around the world on the internet.
  6. Juker

Juker New Member

Here's another view - I could care less if Odrama is grateful for my service. I didn't serve under him, and would actually prefer, should I drop dead before January 2013, that he not be mentioned over my corpse. "A grateful nation" would suit me just fine.
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I for one have never recognized him as the president of this country and I never will. I dont care what anyone says. He is an illegal allien that has duped the country into believeing his lies and he and this entire farce of an administration should be shackled and chained like the criminals they are and imprisoned for life. I dont care if the above writing is true or not. I am as patriotic as they come, but am as ashamed as can be at our people for allowing this to take place. What a disgrace to this great nation. May God bless america in 2012 and for the remainder of its days.
  8. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

+1!!!!!
  9. Songman

Songman Member

I don't like him either but the change has nothing to do with him. It was actually changed during the Bush administration for other reasons.

Read all about it here:
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/funeral.asp

And Double D, I totally agree with you!