Has Obama Did Things Against Our Constitution?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Rhuga, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Rhuga

Rhuga Member

If Obama has did things against our Constitution and Bill Of Rights. Why isn't there criminal proceedings going on from the Judiciary? Or Impeachment proceedings?
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

he's bought those who would judge him ( or others have on his behalf) and i dont mean the American people judging him.. as to him , the American people dont matter that much
  3. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

It's Obama. He's a politician. Politicians are above the law.
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  4. mranum

mranum Member

Who's going to prosecute? Holder and the DOJ?
  5. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
    Considering he thinks he can sign binding treaties without Senate ratification, I'd say he's violated at least one part of the Constitution.

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...orry-your-pretty-little-heads-about-tpp.shtml

6. 25yretcoastie

25yretcoastie Member

THE BRO GOTTA GO
  7. musclehead

musclehead New Member

it's the same as a call for impeachment, there must be 'high crimes' or 'treason'. getting there would be nigh impossible.

he's intrepreting the constition his way (the wrong way in my humble opinion) so it doesn't boil down to a crime.

now what was a crime was the pennsylvania senate race where he (Bubba Clinton took the hit for this one remember?) bribed Sestak to drop out of the race. Sestak claimed he was offered a 'position' in the administration. this is a strong charge, bribery, but you'll remember how Obama acted in the early days as if he could do what he wanted and not worry about the law. he got clinton to step in and say that he (bubba) offered Sestak a nonpaying lobbyist job :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hang in there chin up, and don't watch network news, well.... maybe fox;)
  8. rimmer1

rimmer1 Active Member

You know he has.
    The House and Senate are full of Communists. Boehner has no balls. Reid is an asxhole Communist.
    I don't know how were going to fix this mess.
    More than half the citizens of this Country and the Illegals have us screwed.
    Prepare for the next Civil War I guess.
    Don't shoot until you here no English, or the whites of their eyes, or both, or whatever.
    GOD help us.
  9. Rhuga

Rhuga Member

"Bubba" Clinton became President and Commander In Chief of our Armed Forces after running to Canada to avoid the draft and then demonstrating in front if the Kremlin in Russia against the U.S. Then all of his lady probs, and questionable land deals.

Bush was able to declare war without Congressional approval on crummy intel.

And now Obama is above the law. And is running the country into bankruptcy with his spendthrift programs. Did some of the ideas from the radicals he associates with become the gospel with him?

Geez, what a mess for the last 20 years.
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  10. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

He still hasn't proved that he is eligible to hold the office of POTUS.
    If that isn't against the Constitution I don't know what is.

Our safety, our liberty depends on preserving the Constitution of the United States as our fathers made it inviolate. The people of the U.S. are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts - Not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution. — Abraham Lincoln
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2012