Have a voice in DC - Join the NRA!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by ProactiveShooters, Oct 21, 2008.

1. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

Welcome Proactive from a lifer.... so is my boy. ;)
  2. ProactiveShooters

ProactiveShooters New Member

Thank you for the welcomes.

I think that back in December I joined, bookmarked the site, and it got lost in my long list of favorites. I didnt do a good job of putting links in folders.

I'm here now and would love to participate. :)
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

It is good to see you on line and spending your $0.02 with us. I think you will find us a little more laid back in forum attitude, compared to most gun fora. We discuss just about anything, from which formula black powder makes the prettiest smoke to how many swine 358 can run out of the county in one hour. :D

Join in and get frayed with the rest of us.

Oh, yeah, first time posters get to buy a round in the Saloon. :D

Pops
  4. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

$25 is like 20 cups of coffee at Wendy's, or 12 meals off the dollar menu.

I've got some NRA award though, I'm a Sharpshooter or Expert or something. Got it in Boy Scouts, have it somewhere around here :D.
  5. ProactiveShooters

ProactiveShooters New Member

Well, I'm carrying right now, so it'll have to be club sodas for the lot of ya. :)
  6. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

We have lockers AND designated drivers. :D

Pops
  7. Pro, you'll find most of us around here have CCWs and carry every day. The rule is though, no booze until the guns are unloaded and locked away. The management even put in a nice barracks in the back of the Pumphouse just in case the party gets a little too rowdy. Now if we could just get them to quit selling that rot-gut 10-High and offer a decent bar whiskey . . . :D
  8. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I've been carrying daily since December of 1960. Fortunately I first moved south to a state where it was possible. :)
  9. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

If you live in Washington state it'd be cool. We could go get hammered at Red Robin (since you don't have to be 21)... of course if we wanted to be designated drivers at a real bar we'd be screwed... Why isn't the NRA taking care of this simply dumb rule?