Have the Islamic Terrorists already won?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ory, Mar 20, 2012.

1. ory

ory New Member

Has Politically Correct Speech already negated our free speech?

Can you control what is being taught to your children in school when it is
    contrary to those values you have instilled in your children?

Do you accept that stereotyping is wrong, but think words like racist,
    homophobe, Xenophobic, gun owner and vigilante are not stereotypical.

Have you bitten your tongue instead of expressing a legitimate opinion
    to avoid offending someone who does not have your best interest at heart?

Have you had your moral compass compromised by your education?

Have we been intimidated into acceptance of the morally corrupt
    in the name of tolerance and diversity?

Are your elected representatives in the Senate and Congress there to represent you
    or to not offend those that can effect their ability to amass personal wealth

Have we funded the Islamic Terrorist by allowing conservationist
    to force us to buy our fuel from our enemies at exorbitant prices?

Are we planning on protecting our assets by stockpiling weapons and ammo while
    the terrorist have by passed us and are indoctrinating our children in the schools?

Do we have a Muslim President?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    What's the difference between an Islamic, and an Islamic Terrorists? Take a look at Baptist, and Baptist Terrorists, what's the difference?

There isn't any!!! In my mind there are two kinds of Islamics, those that want me dead, and those that are really trying to kill me!!!
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Baptist and Baptist terrorists? Huh?
  4. al45lc

al45lc New Member

No, and then only if you allow it.

No, but you can counter it.

Yes to both.

Never, I always speak my piece, and if it's not recieved well, I frankly don't care.

Nope, I've pretty much always knew right from wrong, it's inate in good people.

Not I, I tolerate as they have rights too, but I make no bones about where I stand.

Both I imagine, why should congress be different than the populace as a whole?

Yes, after all, they're Muslims too, aren't they?

Yes to the first part, I am, but I also indictrinate my kids to my way of thinking at home. They come to me when they're confused, and I set them straight.

No, he's not really interested in religion, Fascists never really are. He wants to be the ultimate power, not some Deity.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

they have won in germany ( look at there laws rules 12 )

the UK , government is locking up those who simply protest mosques, as they know it dont stop at the mosque , they then dictate what shops nearby can sell , what women must wear to be safe etc

and in my own home where the government can classify me the same as a national news paper because i type THIS. and sanction me ..

dont let it happen to you folks in the US ..