Have you contributed in this election season

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Blackhawk Dave, Oct 6, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

highboy preach like that and you'll get jumped on cause thats way better preaching than some i've heard here and over there ..

cheers to you eh
  2. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

Yup some to NRA- and sent a suggestion to Romney to bring Latinios into the RNC fold-8a set asides which will give jobs AND collect taxes (since the Feds have DCAA to audit ALL govt contracts. I used to work for them.):)
  3. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

Yeah agree with the mudslinging - stupid and insulting- but then US voters seem to follow party NOT issues even when they are properly debated. I disagree about Romney- yeah he as money - like JFK- he inherited a lot from his dad who was Pres and part owner of American Motors Co. The man donates a LOT of his time and still has time for family. I liked what he said in the ist debate. Reorganize Govt agencies and reduce number of Civ servants to run more efficient AFTER a set time period for them to transfer to a vacancy in another agency. Something similar to what he did for employees in that firm he managed.
  4. Airdale

Airdale Member

Can't tell you how much I disagree with that statement. Give Mitt a Republican Senate and House and Obamacare goes away in a heartbeat. Give Obama another four years and he'll continue the "fundamental change" of the U.S. by edict.

Give Mitt the office he'll set about giving the economy a chance to recover.
    The man is a pure technician when it come to markets and finances. Do you really think it will be the same under Obama?

When Mitt was nominated I wasn't thrilled but after finding out about his personal life and his charitable works I am excited to be able to vote for a truelly
    good man.

I have given money to the NRA and Tom Cotton (a Tea Party supported candidate for congress not even in my district). I'll be sending Mitt and Ryan some soon. I would recommend that anyone that has the means and feels strongly about this election to do the same.