Have You Ever Listened To The Words Of This Song?It Kinda Says Alot!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flyingtiger85, Feb 2, 2012.

1. flyingtiger85

flyingtiger85 Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg

This video reminds me when I was a kid looking across the Ohio River at West Virginia seeing barges loaded with coal go by.My Dad worked in a coal mines like in this song when his Father died in his Senior of High School.Then he went into the Navy.I know Hank Jr.has had some controversy lately but I still like his music.I guess you can still like Classic Rock and Hank Jr,Johnny Cash and Randy Travis all at the same time.I guess that makes me not cool,Oh Well.
  2. Inthewind1976

Inthewind1976 Member

The only thing Hank did wrong was to speak his mind. You know in this day and age political correctness is the requirement, and unfortunately, much to his credit, Hank isnt PC and never will be.
  3. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

4. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest