1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Having a hard time finding a rear sight for a Bersa 380.

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by bluesea112, Mar 2, 2010.

1. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

The rear sight on my Bersa Thunder .380 disappeared, and I am having a hard time finding a replacement. I'm sure it is easily available, but I just don't know where to look. I have tried Brownells with no luck. Do any of you guys know of a good website that sells rear sights for Bersa 380's?

Thanks for your help!
  2. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  3. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

www.e-gunparts.com. FYI, the Bersa Thunder is a copy of the Walther ppk so the sights are interchangeable;)
  4. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

Thank you guys. I really appreciate the help. FYI, it is the rear sight blade. As soon as I send this I am going to buy one. Thanks again!
  5. okieco

okieco New Member

So any PPK aftermarket sights will work on a Bersa? What if it's an older model 85?
  6. sharps4590

sharps4590 Active Member

Mine disappeared also. When I got the new one Loctite went on the screw. Don't forget to order the adjusting screw and spring.
  7. rawright54

rawright54 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Interesting. This looks to be a design flaw, as checking Numrich for this part shows plentiful parts for this gun, but all rear sight related parts are sold out. Apparently this is a common problem!
  8. sharps4590

sharps4590 Active Member

I don't know what it is raw. Mine gets carried about 1000 times more than it gets fired, less than two boxes of ammo to date and I've had it about 5 years. I suppose they just work loose. Since the Loctite mine hasn't moved.