Having withdraws

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Nov 14, 2006.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

The range was closed last week for timber cutting north of our impact berm and then closed all weekend for the Glock match! This is Tuerangeday and I got a call late last night that the range would be closed again today for more timber cutting:( :( :( :( If the range is closed again next week I may just have to go join a new range so that I can shoot. I am starting to feel like a normal working man :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: no range time and that ain't right for a retired old man like me:D :D :D
    I could shoot in the back yard but I don't want to this time of the year might scare away my fatted deer just before hunting season opens;)
    I know what I will do I will go look for land to hunt and shoot on so I can build my own range and not have to worry anymore:) :) :) :) :)
  2. xxxxxxl

xxxxxxl New Member

My thoughts exactly. Since we are moving back to Texas I am looking for land so that I can have my own range.
  3. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Yep just big enough for me and four or five friends at a time nothing huge or open to the public, maybe six points of fire and 300 yards long
    Dreaming is what makes the world go around ;)
  4. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

snicker snicker

mike
    gn
  5. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

When I lived out in the country, we could walk out behind the pond and shoot whenever we felt like it. Since I moved to town, I don't have that luxury anymore. :(

6. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Ron you could come join over here