Hawaii sends Arizona verification of Obama's birth

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Marlin T, May 23, 2012.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

by Yvonne Wingett Sanchez - May. 22, 2012 09:27 PM
    The Republic | azcentral.com

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett said Tuesday night that he has received information from Hawaii that proves President Obama's American birth and satisfies Arizona's requirements for having the president on the upcoming election ballot.
    [​IMG] View the document | [​IMG] Roberts: Arpaio set to crack 'birther' coconut
    A Hawaii official sent Bennett's office verification of birth for President Obama on Tuesday, according to both Bennett and Hawaii officials.
    Bennett said the issue is now resolved from his point of view. He has cancelled a planned Wednesday news conference where he was expected to discuss the issue.
    "I'm happy that we got what we asked for and that's what I was expecting all along," Bennett said Tuesday night.
    Bennett made national news earlier this month when he asked Hawaii to verify Obama's birthplace to ensure the President is eligible to appear on Arizona's November ballot.
    His decision reignited the simmering birther movement, though Bennett has said he doesn't associate with the birthers.
    On Tuesday Joshua A. Wisch, special assistant to the attorney general in Hawaii, said the matter had been resolved.
    "We have received information from Secretary Bennett that satisfied our requirement and has therefore provided his office with a verification of birth for President Obama," Wisch wrote in an email.
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

The document that was produced the last time that they certified was his birth certificate was proven to be false. As you see here the document sent to him was not a birth certificate but a certificate of live birth. It doesnt matter. If they prove without a shadow of a doubt what most know is the truth, it just wont matter. The people are so taken by this guy and anyone that apposes him is wrong so they dont care if he is illegally in office or not. They would vote him back in even with total, absolute proof that he is illegal. They dont care. I would wager that he could not be removed from office even with concrete evidence against him.
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Bingo. In fact, if they did prove he's an illegal, the illegals all over the country would be high-fiving one another. Gag.
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

5. yellerdawg

yellerdawg Former Guest

10-4 on the actual fact that the left would STILL keep him in office
    AND on 2012 ballot if he himself called a news conference and admitted he
    obtained false citizenship or abnormal residency....

Two things have bothered me from the start, as to this dead horse beat
    subject....I will get them off my chest for 1st time now...

1- The actual gall and self serving that ANY citizen of the United States
    , much less one having obtained the office of POTUS...would not, after
    this first surfaced for whatever reason, would not be on the steps of
    the Capitol entrance, all evidence in hand, and be ready to absolutely
    kick any ass of anybody daring to challenge my/his U.S. citizenship....
    right NOW....and no doubt left to anyone when ass kickin over...

2- One thing I have NEVER heard asked...even though "anything" can be
    forged...

It is known by too many and unchallenged by too many...this kenyan did
    indeed visit his mother outside the U.S. before her death....so why hasn't
    anybody asked for or shown just WHEN he FIRST applied for and obtained
    a U.S. passport....if such date was after ANY of these visits...he traveled
    on an Indonesian one, as suspected....IF such forms not forged....case
    closed...

Not ending such a doubt from the start, only leads to crap like
    this...

http://israelinsider.net/profiles/blogs/is-obama-the-secret-son-of

yellerdawg
    Last edited: May 23, 2012
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Alvin Onaka says that he viewed the documents vital to the letter to AZ. OK i want to see the document he seen. Was it the same fake document that we saw?
  7. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Although we would want the truth out there for everyone to see, I've lost hope of that ever happening. I'm beginning to believe that there really is a shadow government that's pulling all the strings.

They wanted BHO in office and they put him there to intentionally bring America down, in order to hasten the arrival of the NWO. Now that does sound paranoid, but there is just too much about this man that hasn't made sense, and given his record, that's the only conclusion I can reach.
  8. raven818

Yellerdawg, that link was a killer read. The best I've read yet. :thumbsup:
  9. raven818

Bowing to the saudi king also makes more sense.
  10. yellerdawg

yellerdawg Former Guest

Thanx, but is an example of what can grow if you don't do as my hero
    barney always said and " Nip it...Nip it in the bud ! " :D

And while I am riled up and have gas over this ...what about his granparents
    that raised him a great deal....a kid cant help who raises them or
    who their folks are...

But this couple was known as the "little red church house " or something like
    that...have FBI files from the ground up to my big butt....and ranked of
    Marxist and other teachings and pure anti America teachings..

I hope to *ell the GOP takes the gloves off before November...and if the
    kenyan wants to talk how Romney made his money legally...then tell the
    world how this kenyan was brought and endoctrinated....*ell, just pay
    for air time and have his book read to all....is already available in his
    own audio words...

I tell you all..I am not right about a lot of things many times...and it may
    not be the "birth" place or related...but I really feel...I really do, there is
    a big shoe gonna drop about this muslim/kenyan...."somebody" is either
    sitting on it for whatever reason...or it will be discovered/revealed...

My thoughts for real....and opinion...

And no (genuine Republican) was ready to give this guy a chance after
    the smoke cleared Nov. 2008, more than me....but somthin smells...and
    this time it Ain't my shorts...!

yellerdawg

edit...and if you think I always use "kenyan or muslim" as for hate or etc...I have a good contact
    with a Hom Sec contact....and if you type and use the "o" word...it is bot searched and studied
    and observed on a high priority...I know it dont stop nuthin...but why send a flag.
  11. raven818

Here's my problem/issue, whatever, about this whole thing from back at the beginning, to whatever the end may be.

Everybody here has no faith at all in any politician, myself included. That's a given.

What I have real issues with, is none of the folks sitting in DC, including all the investigative agencies, are 'coming out' against him.

I refuse to believe every person in the know, and IMO, there are many, would sit back and deliberately watch our country being destroyed and do nothing about it.

Nobody, nowhere in the civilized world, has the power to totally shut down every voice, every where. It's not possible. The folks we put in place are, after all is said and done, Americans. Americans will not sit back and watch their country fall into the depths of hell and do nothing about it. It would take a country wide conspiracy to accomplish that.

The single, stand alone entity, that could accomplish it is the Electoral College. If..IF they could be coerced into putting him back in office, it could be a done deal.

Something..Uh, unusual, maybe, happens to a SCOTUS judge, or two, and the constitution becomes a memory.

'The people will not stand for that, they will arise'. No, they won't.

I have a good buddy who had a decent job in DC. I was there just prior to the election. I asked him if he was going to go with the flow if bHo got elected. His response was hell no. I asked him why, and all he would say was..if he gets elected, things are going to deteriorate. Actually he said more, but that sums it up.
  12. yellerdawg

yellerdawg Former Guest

You nailed that sir, better than I can....

"They won't "....stand up for...

-Marriage between a man and woman....civil unions for folks who cant help
    how they are...fine...marriage..no...born in TX, but raised some among Dads
    folks in GA...big hog farmers and tobacco growers...Yes..I've seen a sow jump up on the back of another sow...it happens..has since beginning of
    beings and will continue....sexual, hormonal, crossed wires that cant be helped or whatever you want to call it....but is not the "norm" of life
    as created.....and nobody standing up for the "normal"...

- Seeing that a good hard workers IRA is protected from the whores...

- Seeing that a Rep's state and people they represent are "foremost"
    protected and endowed no matter what drama is on stage currently in D.C.

- Protecting Family values...= gangs (every body needs to belong to something and feel it returned) , work ethic (crime) fair taxation...etc...
    etc...

- Priorities ...wounded vets and their families and the families "on food
    stamps" of those serving....

- I guess simply forgetting or too tired to stand for anything anymore...

yellerdawg
  13. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

The big shoe dropping wont make a bit of difference. I believe it could be found out that he murdered 25 people some years back and they would over look that. They would say how great he is for overcoming such a traumatic life. It just doesnt matter what this guy has said or done. He is their god.
  14. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

I call BS !!!

Where is the real Birth Certificate ??????

Not the fake Certificate of Live Birth.

Not the forged Birth Certificate they tried to pass off before.

The real one with the Seal of Hawaii, the Dr's signature and the baby's foot print. The real deal.

You know, the one we all have and are asked to show it own occassion.

This proves nothing.

They are liars.

I'm surprised Ariziona didn't call BS on it also. :mad:

And wasn't his mother younger than 18 before ????

Inquiring minds want to know.
  15. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Do recall this DOESN'T stop Sheriff Arpios' Cold Case posse from their investigation, and two members are in Hawaii right now.
  16. raven818

[​IMG]
  17. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member

It saddens me to agree because I know the grave consequences for our "Once Great Nation".
  18. raven818

I wonder when he and every member of his family, had an up close and personal IRS audit. And they might as well audit all members of his department while they are there too.
  19. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member

Maybe some historian, 100 years from now, will finally document all the lies and corruption surrounding Obama of Sorreto or whoever he turns out to be; sadly, the writings will probably be in a language other than English.
  20. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Agreed.

This issue has been beat up for three years and no good has ever come of it. It's simply another diversion.

Like it or not folks, we are getting down to the wire for 11/12 and it's time we put all that other crap behind us. We need to focus on the future. Obie MUST go.

The guy is desperate and throwing any and everything against the wall to see what sticks. So far it's been as much a failure as his reign has.

Bashing Mitt and Bain? FAIL.
    Waffling his support for gays? FAIL.
    Dissing womens rights? FAIL.

Time and time again, the man is a failure, as well as those that he's appointed around him.

It's high time we wake up and understand the spaghetti that's not sticking to the wall. Monkeys can at least create tools. This guy can only fabricate fiction, and he's got a whole team of authors.

If we don't wake up and take a stand, we are doomed. 4 more years of Obie will be the destruction of our Nation.

No more running.
    No more backing up.
    No more diverting our attention.
    NO MORE COMPROMISE!

If we can't get together on this, we screwed ourselves. :mad: