Hawaii sends Arizona verification of Obama's birth

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Marlin T, May 23, 2012.

1. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

[​IMG]
  2. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

It saddens me to agree because I know the grave consequences for our "Once Great Nation".
  3. raven818

I wonder when he and every member of his family, had an up close and personal IRS audit. And they might as well audit all members of his department while they are there too.
  4. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Maybe some historian, 100 years from now, will finally document all the lies and corruption surrounding Obama of Sorreto or whoever he turns out to be; sadly, the writings will probably be in a language other than English.
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Agreed.

This issue has been beat up for three years and no good has ever come of it. It's simply another diversion.

Like it or not folks, we are getting down to the wire for 11/12 and it's time we put all that other crap behind us. We need to focus on the future. Obie MUST go.

The guy is desperate and throwing any and everything against the wall to see what sticks. So far it's been as much a failure as his reign has.

Bashing Mitt and Bain? FAIL.
    Waffling his support for gays? FAIL.
    Dissing womens rights? FAIL.

Time and time again, the man is a failure, as well as those that he's appointed around him.

It's high time we wake up and understand the spaghetti that's not sticking to the wall. Monkeys can at least create tools. This guy can only fabricate fiction, and he's got a whole team of authors.

If we don't wake up and take a stand, we are doomed. 4 more years of Obie will be the destruction of our Nation.

No more running.
    No more backing up.
    No more diverting our attention.
    NO MORE COMPROMISE!

If we can't get together on this, we screwed ourselves. :mad:
  6. raven818

Remember the House and Senate
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

^THIS^ is what I'm talking about.

Yes, the PotUS wields a big stick. It CAN be minimized.

We the people don't elect the President. The electoral college does.

We the people DO elect our representatives.

Vote wisely.
  8. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Raven, I think I know exactly what would happen...

Joe Arpio would say, "Bring in on!" and meet them head to head. I don't always agree with everything he does, but nothing scares him.