Hawes Firearms .357 Mag Western Marshal

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by TSkins03, Jan 24, 2011.

1. TSkins03

TSkins03 New Member

I would like to know if anyone has any information on this gun. i dont care what its worth cause it will never be sold. the gun shoots great but the Bolt Cylinder Stop has broken. the serial number for the gun is 3/4214. the gun has a 66 stamped on the barrel with two other symbols. a bird on a "N" and something else that looks like a fern plant? kinda weird. peace I NEED A CYLINDER BOLT. I TRIED NUMRICH I TRIED OTHER PLACES I NEED TO KNOW IF ANYONE WANTS TO PART OUT THERE GUN THAT IS THE SAME AS THIS ONE, AS IN 357 CAL MAG, WESTERN MARSHALL.
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  2. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

You can get replacement/repair parts from Numrich Gun Parts/West Hurley New York. I have a very old catalog, and your part is going to run you about $20. Those marks are makers marks and proof marks. I'd guess early 1970s production.

Seems like only people who own them appreciate them, as they are very well made and smooth action pistols. I know you are looking to sell it, but it's worth anywhere from $175 to $250 depending on condition.
  3. TSkins03

TSkins03 New Member

Numrich is Sold out of the part that is broken. i found www.Budsgunshop.com and they are great and like 3 dollars more expensive than Numrich.
  4. TSkins03

TSkins03 New Member

my bad i was wrong its not Budsgunshop its something else. my bad!!!!