1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Hawes western (six shooter)jp sauer .22 cal pistol fire pin?

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by rob the painter, Dec 3, 2007.

1. rob the painter

rob the painter New Member

i have a old hawes in .22 cal i have the fireing pin and spring but it needs another part that i am unaware of, i am asuming its the cup and cup retaining nut? all i see when i pull trigger back is a big hole about the size of a pencil eraser so i know it needs something more , will someone please look at theirs thanks!
  2. Goody

Goody Member

3. rob the painter

rob the painter New Member

thanks, i looked at the site but dont see a houseing/bushing what else would it be called? as it is i had to order a firing pin for a western something or other (marshall i think?) because they didnt know by the info i gave them what model i have so any help with specific part names will help, thanks again!