HE HAD A DREAM

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by AL MOUNT, Jan 22, 2008.

1. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    Ole Slick Willie was havin his own dream while a black speaker was talking about Dr. Kings dream...[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wonder how many kinds of "Sons-a-britches" ole Hillary called him for that.....[​IMG]............:D:D:D
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

It's nothing new.

Remember - - -

The idiot showed his respect by sleeping through President Reagan's State Funeral, too.

:( :( :( :(
  3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I don't blame him... I went through a diversity class at my work last year where the instructor classified me as Generation Y... He said that he bet some people in the room would not understand WHY we were even having this diversity training (he was a black guy who had lived all over the US; very, very nice guy)... I raised my hand and said I didn't understand the purpose of it... He said that's typical among Gen. Y... We didn't live through segregation, are very far removed from the ideals, and just don't get it...

Well, still my work tries their best to indoctrinate "diversity" into its employees... They held an "MLK" event this past Monday... I, and another Gen. Y employee asked if it should best be called, "Rehash the Hate" since a number of us had already surpassed the blame stage and didn't understand the purpose of the event... Really, I don't understand why we must remember hatrid once every year. Do the folks who celebrate it really get their jollies off on being looked up to simply for the color of their skin for one day a year?... Pretty egotistical if you ask me...
  4. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

We had to attend Watermelon U while I was in the military. Can you believe it, I had to go back for a different class as the instructor and I had, well lets just say we had a difference of opinion. He allowed me to leave the class and not come back to his class, also one Master Chief (E-9) got told he could leave also. Oh well, what was it they say happens S%$ t happens or something like that.:confused:;) catfish