1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

He Made Me an Offer I Can't Refuse

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Bioman, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Bioman

Bioman New Member

A friend heard I was looking to get into re-loading. His equipment is still boxed since his move down here three years ago. He has young kids and I think he is concerned with prying little hands. So we struck a deal, he can set his gear up in my nice large kid free workshop where we can both have access to it. The really cool part is it is a Dillon 650 based system with all the works plus every other accessory and associated items for reloading you could think of as well. All I need to do is build a suitable wall mounted enclosure to protect it all from dust and store the bits and pieces (piece of cake as I have a full WW shop); get my own caliber dies and supplies and I will be ready to go. :) :D Life just does not get any better than this.
  2. retired grunt

retired grunt New Member

Great deal. I am sure you will treat his equipment with the utmost respect..While cranking ou the ammo!;)