He Told Us In Advance ...... !

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by JohnHenry, May 26, 2012.

1. Twicepop

Twicepop Member

Neither party has represented the best interests of the Nation or its citizens since the late fifties, or into the early sixties. Both are nothing but SHILLS for all of the special interest groups that make the politicians uber-wealthy through kick backs, insider trading, the astronomical ammounts of money that they get from speeches, and who knows how much under the table money they receive. We have wars that never end, a tax code that's used as a weapon, jobs that disappeared. Yet both the Democrats and the Republicans who claim to be trying to fix the problem, fix nothing but only add to their personal wealth at the expense of its citizenry and the country. For my 2 cents worth the last decent candidates either party fielded was Harry Truman for the Democrats, and Ronald Regan for the Republicans. Maybe with Romney we might have a slight glimmer of hope, but I AIN"T HOLDIN' MY BREATH, I fear too much damage has already been done.

those who beat their guns into plowshares, will plow for those who didn't