Heads up Texans!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by carver, Sep 28, 2011.

1. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Lela Pittenger for U.S. Senate. http://lelaforsenate.com/
    I had the pleasure of spending a couple of hours with this lady last night, at a Tea Party meeting, and I must say I was very impressed. Not only by what she had to say as a quest speaker at a Tea Party meeting, but in what she had to say in one on one coversation after the meeting. She is considered to be a long shot in TX. She doesn't have deep pockets, and is struggling to keep up with the big $$ folks who are running. She is a Christian, and I was impressed with her story, and knowledge of God's Word. She understands that the job ahead of us is not going to be easy, and will take some time, and effort, to turn this Nation around. I'm not suggesting that you vote for her, but at least learn all you can about her. I think you will be as impressed as I am!
  2. 45nut

45nut New Member

Duly noted carver!
  3. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

sadly, people like her simply don't get elected these days, as evidenced by Mike Huckabee.
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Yea its sad because these are the people we need to turn things around. People just like you and me. If she stands for what is right, we should pray for her and help her win. I am sick of big money dictating!
  5. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

duly noted indeed. She looks like what we need
  6. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I volunteered to help with her campaign. I don't have much money, but will donate my time.
  7. Claudius Valarium

Claudius Valarium Member

So. Central TX, AKA the Middle of Flyover Country
    Thanks for the head's up. The website definitely says all the right things. I'll keep an eye out for her in the primary. Don't think she can defeat the Cornyn machine, but the Hutchinson seat is coming open.
  8. north tex

north tex Member

Thanks. She seems to be a breath of fresh air in the political spectrum. May have to get behind her candidacy. :)