Healthcare and firearms are related??????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redhand, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Redhand

Redhand Active Member

Tonight on my local boob-tube broadcast of the 6:00 evening news there was a story on about the Franklin County prescription drug turn-in. No biggy there but at the very end of the blurb they showed a sign that is being posted that says prescription drugs kill. The picture is a revolver that shows different colored pills loaded into the cyclinders. Tell me what kind of message that sends? Does anyone own one of those pill shooters?,if so they must be rare and I want one.Now tell me again how health care reform and restrictions on firearms aren't going to be tied together.:eek::eek::eek::confused::mad::rolleyes::D
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

The liberal media would throw a party like no other party if guns were to be outlawed. They are doing everything in their power to help Ms Brady and the rest of them. Heck, every time there is a shooting of any kind, they put up a picture of a fully automatic rifle behind them while doing the report. Bottom line is they are a large arm of this administration.
  3. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

interesting.. picture hitting two birds with one stone i see.
  4. wpage

wpage Active Member

Got a gun cigarette lighter. Gotta get me a pill shooter!