1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Heat seeking bullet, where can I find one?

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Old Grump, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRQqieimwLQ&feature=player_detailpage

Seriously, I need to know where I can find me a heat seeking bullet that will cook my meat for me. All I have to do is point in the general direction, shoot and quick wrap it up and get it home before it gets cold. She is my hero, no she really is, I had no idea bullets were so versatile.
  2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

F***tards!!!
  3. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

I've seen this before. Boy I gotta tell ya. When I tell everybody that these people are doing all this to our country on purpose and they really are not that stupid.:rolleyes:

Anyone who wants to argue that with me can present this one as "Exibit A".:confused:
  4. al45lc

al45lc Active Member

I'm confused, are you saying that idiot woman is not really stupid? Or that the Libs are doing this on purpose and THEY(the Libs) are not stupid?(but in fact are fiendishly conniving)
  5. ozo

ozo Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm no mathematician but I once was really fast and accurate on a slide rule.
    My most sincere calculation leads me to the conclusion that it is impossible that so many people can be that ignorant. They must have an agenda......then I turn and face reality,
    and once again I think they cannot be that stupid, even on purpose, and not see that the end result will affect them just as much as us.
  6. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

WOW ! It's one thing to be anti-gun and ignorant but that's just STUPID. New York gun lovers should move to commiefornia. At least there you can own a 50 DTC. Can it get any more out of control. She wants to talk of cooking... get back in the kitchen and fix my dinner.
  7. Bubblehead

Bubblehead New Member

Wow! In the past few weeks we've had a plethora of new product introductions including heat-seeking bullets and high-speed magazines. I wonder if those were introduced at the SHOT Show this year :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  8. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Yeah, what's really sad is that there are far to many gun owners in this country that continue to Vote for people like this time after time after time. You would be surprised how many vehicles around my neck of the woods have an NRA bumper sticker in one side and an Obama or other left wing politician's sticker on the other.
  9. ckelley

ckelley Member

10. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Don't Sheet yourself, these people are not "Idiots". There are well organized, very convincing and good at what they do. They have an agenda and they have the ability to convince most Americans they are right and their cause is just, Even many gun owners.
  11. mikld

mikld Active Member

I would have to say, yes there are people that stupid (I'd say ignorant, but when using these "facts" to work against our constitutional rights; the're just f#$@*! stooopid). I grew up in the big city and the only exposure to firearms for a great number of city folks was on TV or gang bangers on the news and they are frightened by these "experts" and fall for all the B.S. The ignorant voters/citizens (sheep) can't tell the truth from the politico's crap, and they just keep electing the same fools...
  12. gun-nut

gun-nut Member

Did i here them 2 vidoes right BLA BLA BLA BLA! They just want to run there mouths because thy have nothing to do.
  13. mncarpenter

mncarpenter New Member

I'm always amused by folks like Daly from Chicago, and Bloomberg in New York standing at a podium pounding their fists and crying for more gun control, while surrounded by security all packing slingshots,er... I mean GUNS

Or the gay politician down south that shot his gay lover, and was a huge advocate of gun control...
  14. wng-2

wng-2 Member

15. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

I'd like to place an order for 1000 of those heat seeking, meat cooking bullets in 140 gr 7mm please. Hunting season will be good next year :D.