Heated Seats

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by dons2346, Mar 8, 2010.

1. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I have always loved "Gas Guzzling Cars" for their comfort & safety. I took out a Cadillac Escalade for a test drive the other day just to drive that sucker before they become extinct. The salesman sat in the front seat describing the car and all its wonderful options. The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat. I stated the car must be a Republican car. He asked why I thought it was a Republican car and I explained that if it were a Democratic car, the seats would blow smoke up your a** year-round.
  2. dianalv

dianalv New Member

I think the blowing smoke is bi-partisan. If you're a politician, you're full of it.

Heated seats, on the other hand, are one of the marvels of modern technology. Nothing like having your butt warmed on a frosty morning drive.
  3. Maximilian II

Maximilian II New Member

Yep! My girl, a swimmer, loved my old Buick's "buttwarmer" and used it year round after swim practices.
    She left it on one time, and my father in law rode with me. Finally figured out why he was sweating with the A/C cranked till I shivered!
  4. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    At least the elected politicians are, the wannabe's still need to be elected before we can tar them with the same brush.

Wished I would have thought of the smoke kine though, I could have used it on my father-in-law. Or maybe not, he was as big as I was and mighty fond of that car.
  5. henry77

henry77 New Member

The heated seats are great with the leather seats in my Buick, but they get hot quick. The back warmer is even nicer. Not warm enough yet to try the seat cooler.

Even the steering wheel has a warmer.

I try to AVOID letting DummyCraps ride in my car.