1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

heckler and koch mp5 kit

Discussion in 'The Pre-Ban Forum' started by johncv66, Feb 12, 2012.

1. johncv66

johncv66 New Member

Is it illegal to assemble upper and lower receiving and the rest of a submachine gun? and if is doable, how hard is it to convert back to semi
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

if your talking about buying a demilled kit , you gotta swap out the auto parts for the semi parts , not impossible but a bloke in the USA i know doing it reckons its a heck of a job and he's been building for years , MG42's , RPD's etc etc etc
  3. johncv66

johncv66 New Member

thx jack404. i guess its really not worth it
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

how handy are you ?

theres a group call the weapons guild and onbe of them there is working on a brilliant semi convertion for kit's

i'm actually banned because a sponsor there did not like me making parts and making a buck ( but if you go as a customer there should be no problems ) then made up lies that i was importing MG's to the USA ( no i make parts to make MG's semi auto and i have a BATFE number to prove this )

look up weapons guild and then ask about the MP5 kit and semi stuff

he may have it ready to fly

or be real close .. ( while there grab a copy of my MP5 clone plans it dont use MP5 bits but looks like the MP5 , i've posted in the downloads section you'll see most of em are my posts ..)
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  5. StoneChimney

StoneChimney New Member

Johncv66, your question about "is it illegal to..." the answer is yes, it is illegal to assemble a machinegun unless you hold an 07 or 10 federal firearms license and have paid the required annual special occupation tax (Class 2).