heckler and koch mp5 kit

Discussion in 'The Pre-Ban Forum' started by johncv66, Feb 12, 2012.

1. johncv66

johncv66 New Member

Is it illegal to assemble upper and lower receiving and the rest of a submachine gun? and if is doable, how hard is it to convert back to semi
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

if your talking about buying a demilled kit , you gotta swap out the auto parts for the semi parts , not impossible but a bloke in the USA i know doing it reckons its a heck of a job and he's been building for years , MG42's , RPD's etc etc etc
  3. johncv66

johncv66 New Member

thx jack404. i guess its really not worth it
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

how handy are you ?

theres a group call the weapons guild and onbe of them there is working on a brilliant semi convertion for kit's

i'm actually banned because a sponsor there did not like me making parts and making a buck ( but if you go as a customer there should be no problems ) then made up lies that i was importing MG's to the USA ( no i make parts to make MG's semi auto and i have a BATFE number to prove this )

look up weapons guild and then ask about the MP5 kit and semi stuff

he may have it ready to fly

or be real close .. ( while there grab a copy of my MP5 clone plans it dont use MP5 bits but looks like the MP5 , i've posted in the downloads section you'll see most of em are my posts ..)
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  5. StoneChimney

StoneChimney New Member

Johncv66, your question about "is it illegal to..." the answer is yes, it is illegal to assemble a machinegun unless you hold an 07 or 10 federal firearms license and have paid the required annual special occupation tax (Class 2).