1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Heeeeeeeeeerrrree we go!!

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 3, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

AntiqueDr
    (6/14/01 10:34:58 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Heeeeeeeeeerrrree we go!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OK, posted a WTB on the appropriate GB forum (I know, I know) and got a response. Just got through writing the check and sealing the envelope.

Seller has an 800 number which rings true, an actual street address which directory assistance verifies, but no feedback on GB (may or may not be a good thing, right?)...

I shall sit back in my nice comfy chair, enjoy another slice of freshly chilled Colby and lift my glass of Chilean Merlot in the hopes that an honest person exists on that forum. Will keep you posted, and give feedback where it is due.

Purveyor of Fine Firearms to the Enlightened Few
    www.apaxenterprises.com

Zigzag2
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (6/15/01 7:54:29 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: Heeeeeeeeeerrrree we go!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Luck Doc!

tuckerd1
    (6/15/01 8:05:34 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Heeeeeeeeeerrrree we go!!
    Ditto Doc.

Sorta like when I bought my Kimber Classic Custom Target last month. I had no clue of who the guy was other than his post on GunsAmerica and a phone conversation we had. No other way to check him out. The deal turned out great though.

Kdubya
    (6/15/01 11:49:22 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Heeeeeeeeeerrrree we go!!
    Saw your post and the answer - I don't think you'll get hurt. Looks like a standup deal to me.
    Keep off the Ridgeline!!