Help, admin needed

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by kpt. Willard, Feb 2, 2011.

1. kpt. Willard

kpt. Willard New Member

Hy i've written only 3 posts here, but i need my name changed cause i might have problems with police in my country if they see this thread and i use this username since 1994, so if there is any possibility that my acc could be renamed, it would help me much, cause it is extremely hard to get permit even for holding a weapon at home, and to carry it around, it must be put in box that can be locked and magazines must be separated from gun (and getting that kind of permit is almost impossible). Rules have got very strict after the Croatian war for Independence, and there were numerous actions, under various names "good by to weapons", etc, where you could bring hand grenades, RPGs, mines, anti thank mines and rocket launchers, 12,7 and russian 14,? mm heavy machine guns, kalashinkovs, etc.

Thnx alot.
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  2. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Sir...

Please just create a new account... You'll need an e-mail address separate from the one you used for this account (Gmail is a good/free one)

After you have read this, let me know and I'll delete the account you are on now.

Thank you!

Crpdeth
  3. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

...or send me a pm with the new name that you want and I'll change it for you.