Help dating Win 94 .30 WCF

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Wolfy77, May 16, 2011.

1. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Agreed fellas.

I have been a TFF mod for almost a month now. The quickest to go are spammers, Heck, Jack nailed one one day in like 10 minutes from the time he posted his spam to the time shooter45 got the message and poofed him.

We got a good team fellas. And were all damn determined to keep TFF the best damn firearms forum on the web.

But this one was fast for a normal member, one of the fastest I am aware of.
  2. Old Gun Guy

Old Gun Guy Member

Jim,
    I believe that the "true refuge of a scoundrel is no longer patriotism, but the anonymity of the internet".
    Old Gun Guy
  3. Jim Hauff

Jim Hauff New Member

Let us bow our heads and thank God that there are not many like that yahoo.
  4. Awtoman

Awtoman Active Member

I'm going to venture a guess and say he was from the east? At least originally.
    No offense intended to the polite easterners....all three of you.;)
    Tom
    Last edited: May 20, 2011
  5. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

Check out his biography on his profile. He called US morons.:eek::D:D:D
  6. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

I saw that. He was very abrasive from the start.

Bugs may go unsquashed for a time here on TFF, but I assure they do not go un-noticed. Sometimes we gotta just watch what they do first..
  7. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

We provide a FREE service....No charge. The members here give their time FREELY........did you catch that FREE part again. They sometimes get a thank you and often times not. But, they do it again FREE. There's that word again.

When we get a post like this one with ALL the information :confused:?????? It doesn't deserve an answer.

But, I'll make an exception in your case Wolfy. You can get the answer, but it isn't FREE anymore. When we get the payment, you get the answer.

Now, take your attitude elsewhere as you are no longer welcome here.

That was FREE.

Contact him if you want.
    email: k4ghl1@gmail.com
    IP address: 174.108.22.113

I also have access to his name, address and phone # if anyone wants it. FREE !!